"Can you see me? All of me? Probably not. No one has ever really has" - Jeffrey Eugenides



sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

Disección

Reflexiones y diálogos que me movilizaron de "Eat, Pray, Love" de Ryan Murphy basada en la novela de Elizabeth Gilbert.

"We only bought this house one year ago,
Hadn't I wanted this?
I had activily participated in every moment of the creation of this life,
So why didn't I see myself in any of it?
The only thing more impossible than staying is leaving
I didn't wanna hurt anybody,
I just wanted to slip quietly thought the back door
and not stop running till I reached Groenlandia
Instead I made a decision, to pray
Like to God".

(Often) "I a dissapear in the person I love
I'm the permeable membrane,
If I love you, you can have it all,
my money, my time, my body
my dog, my money's dog
I'll assume your debts and project upon you all sorts of qualities
you never actually cultivated in yourself.
I'll give you all this and more,
until I'm so exhausted, so depleaded
that the only way of that i can recover,
is by becaming in touch with someone else".

LG: I did loved you Stephen
S: I Know. I still love you
LG: So love me
L: I miss you
LG: So miss me. Send me love and light everytime you think of me...then drop it.

ATTRAVERSIAMO, It means "let's cross over".

No hay comentarios.: