"Can you see me? All of me? Probably not. No one has ever really has" - Jeffrey Eugenides



viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

Inspiración materializada en citas de películas

“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” - The Shining (1980)

“At times like this, I wish I was but a simple peasant.” - The Pink Panther (1963)


“I think only stupid people have good relationships.” - Ghost World (2001)

“Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately.” - The Godfather (1972)

“One down, a couple billion to go.” Contact (1997)

“American millionaires must be all quite mad. Perhaps it’s something they put in the ink when they print the money.” How to Steal a Million (1966)

“Faith is a torment. It is like loving someone who is out there in the darkness but never appears, no matter how loudly you call.” The Seventh Seal (1957)


“Yeah, well it’s simple for everybody else - give ‘em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they’re happy. I just can’t relate to 99.9% of humanity.” Ghost World (2001)

No hay comentarios.: